Saturday, January 15, 2011

You Are a Treat!

Here is a I made today with my Imagine. I saw this stamp yesterday at my LSS and this card immediately came to mind. I cut the heart shaped lollipop using the Cricut Imagine Yummy cartridge at 3 1/2" using the layers feature. To give the heart some shine and dimension I covered it completely with Glossy Accents and let it dry overnight. My card base is white card stock folded to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". I then printed out 3 5 1/4" rectangles and flooded them with solid colors, pink, blue, and gold, from the Yummy cartridge to pick up the colors from the lollipop. I used my treading waters Fiskars border punch to punch each of the colored card stock pieces. I cut the gold piece down to 2" and adhered it behind the blue colored card stock. I then trimmed off about 1" from the pink piece and attached it to the blue card stock. I adhered these all to the front to my card stock base. I attached the lollipop with pop dots and cut a 2" scallop again using my Imagine and flooding it with the blue color. I also cut a 1.7" white circle and stamped my sentiment on it and attached it to my scallop circle. I attached the sentiment with pop dots to the front of the card and finished off the card with some faux stitching and dots using my white gel pen. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. This is so SWEET! I love the colors and the way the border lines up so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great! I love the color of the heart pop. Was it easy to do? The stamp is perfect.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks yummy - good enough to eat and I love the colors!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your lollipop actually looks real. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete