Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Be My Valentine Challenge



The new Cricut Cardz Challenge is to make a square or round Valentine's Day card using the card feature from any cartridge. This is what I came up with.

I used Just Because Cards to make a square 5" card that I cut out of white card stock. I rounded the outer edges with my corner chomper. I added a red mat cut at 4 3/4" and the patterned paper mat cut at 4 1/2" and rounded the corners. I then used the Love Struck cartridge to cut my heart at 4" out of red and white paper.  I stamped my sentiment to the center of the heard and added the heart with some foam tape to the front of my card. To finish my card I added a sheer white ribbon. I hope you will play along with us for the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cut work heart!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Valentine!!! I love the paper choices and the cut heart is beautiful!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love that heart, it's stunning TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lacy heart is so lovely. Beautiful card.
    Jeri (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous I love it .... gosh it reminds me of crocheted lacey things my grandma used to make I love it!

    ReplyDelete