Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cardz tv Color Challenge


The Design Team at Cardz Tv is having a color challenge. The challenge is to make a  project using Red, Black, and White only. This is what I came up with to enter into the challenge.

I got the XO Tic Tac Toe image  from the Silhouette store and cut it with my Cameo. My card base is white card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. I added a red mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and then added the black and white patterned paper cut at 3 3/4" X 5.

I cut the image at the size it opened up on the mat which was about 3 1/2". The image cuts an extra X and O besides the heart. I adhered these to the Tic-Tac-Toe game with some foam tape and then added stickles to them. I also added a small bordered bunched with a Martha Stewart scalloped heart punch and topped it with some red and white gingham ribbon. All my patterned paper is from an American Crafts 6" X 6" paper pad. Hope you like it.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a really awesome cut from Silhouette. I've got to get that one. Your card is just fantastic. Thanks for playing along at Cardz Tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Deanna!! Love the X's and O's. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Color Challenge' at CTVS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card is so cute. I didn't see this image in the Silhouette Store. I love what you did with it!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love that bit of glitter!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fun FUN Valentine card! Love it!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea, Love the tic, tac, toe idea. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is super cute! Lobe the tic tac toe piece! Thanks for joining us at Cardztv!

    ReplyDelete