Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #59 R is for Ribbon

It is time for a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting and this weeks challenge is R is for Ribbon.  Here is what I made for your inspiration.

I started with some Kraft card stock cut and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" top folding card base.  I added some patterned paper cut at 4 1/8"X 5 3/8".

For my leaf, I took a piece of white card stock and sponged on some Orange Blush Nuvo Mousse.  On top of that I added some Persian Red Nuvo Mousse and let it dry.  I then die cut my leaf using the Tim Holtz Layered Bigz Leaf die and embossed it with the texture fades embossing folder that came with the die.  I love how the leaf turned out.

I added some chocolate ribbon to the patterned paper.  I then embossed my sentiment using some Metallic Copper WOW embossing powder. Once the sentiment was done I adhered my patterned paper to my card base.  Next I adhered the leaf to my patterned paper using some Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.  This is my new favorite liquid adhesive.

Now it is your turn. Show us your projects made using ribbon using the linking feature on Sunny Day Crafting blog.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The leaf has the look of aged metal.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty colors and I love the details in the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaf and all its details is beautiful! I love the Nuvo Mousse colors you chose. And it does look like metal. Your entire card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete