Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #61 T is for Turkey

It's time for a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting and this week's challenge is T for Turkey.  Here is what I made for your inspiration.

My card base is Kraft card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  I added a piece of patterned paper cut at 4" X 5 1/4".  My turkey is a print and cut image from the Silhouette store and was cut at 3 1/2".  The turkey is adhered to the card using some foam tape.

Now it is your turn. Join us over at Sunny Day Crafting and show us your projects using a turkey.


3 comments:

  1. What an unbelievably adorable card!!! Love it!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he is just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna your card is so cute! I love that turkey.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete