Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #65 - X is for Xmas

It is time for a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.  This weeks challenge is X is for Xmas.  I decided to change it up a bit a do a 3D project for this week. Here is what I made.

I made a Poinsettia tea light holder.  I cut the leaves out of green patterned paper and the flower petal out of some red and white polka dot patterned paper.  The design is from the Silhouette store.  I adhered all my layers together using some Nuvo liquid adhesive.  Once dry I added my little electric tea light. This adds a festive touch to my holiday decor.

Now it is your turn. Make a Xmas project and link it up over at Sunny Day Crafting.  I can hardly wait to see what you make.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, soooooo cute!!!!!!!!! Love love love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so adorable! I love it and you can make different ones for all the holidays.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete