Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #67 - Z is for Zebra

It is time for another challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.  This weeks challenge is the letter Z for Zebra.  Here is what I made for your inspiration.

My little zebra was a cut and print image from the Silhouette store.  I cut it out at 3 1/4". My card base is white card stock cut and scored to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card.  I added a mat cut at 4 1/8" X 5 3/8". My patterned paper is cut at 4" X 5 1/4".  The zebra is adhered to the card front with some foam tape.

Now it is your turn. Show us your projects using a zebra. Be sure to link up with us over at Sunny Day Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Your little guy is just the cutest! And I love him mounted on the black and white polka dot paper! He would be so cute on an action wobble! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zebra image is just so adorable. It would look so cute on a baby card too. Love your card.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete