Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge - F is for Fence

It is time for a new weekly challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.  This weeks challenge is F for Fence. Here is what I came up with.

The image is from the Silhouette store.  I thought it looked so springy and I think we all could do with a touch of spring right about now.  I cut the image at 4" wide which made it about 2.6" tall.  I used my My Favorite Things Mod Stitched Rectangle die to cut the blue patterned paper.  I used my corner chomper to round to the two corners on my card so the card base had the same look as the patterned paper.  I adhered the fence image to my patterned paper using some Nuvo Adhesive liquid glue.  My sentiment is from an Altenew stamp set and was stamped in Memento tuxedo black ink.  To finish the card I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss White for the flower center and the birds little eye.

Now it is your turn. Be sure to head over to Sunny Day Crafting and link up your project using a fence.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! It is a taste of Spring - so refreshing!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards is so full of sunshine! I love the fence die cut. And the sentiment is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very cheery card with all that yellow.

    ReplyDelete