Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sunny Day Crafting H is for Heart

It is time for a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.  This week's challenge is H is for Heart.  Here is what I made.

I started with a white card base cut and scored to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  I added a frame cut from My Favorite Things new single stitch line tag-corner rectangle frame die set. I used the largest die in the set for my blue frame.  The frame was cut from some blue water color wishes paper by Lawn Fawn.

Next I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the heart flowers image.  I adhered the flowers to my card and added some white gel pen stitching to the flowers and some highlights to the stems.  To finish off my card I added some nuvo crystal glaze to the hearts and added some colored gems to the card around the flowers.  My sentiment is from an altenew stamp set and is stamped with some hero arts passion flower ink.

Now it is your turn. Head on over to Sunny Day Crafting and link up your project using hearts.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the extras you did - the white stitching accents and the Crystal Glaze! Perfect finishes!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. I love the colors and the crystal glaze. It makes the card POP!
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete