Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Sunny Day Crafting - J is for Jackpot

Hey everyone. It is time for a new challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting.  This week's challenge is J is for Jackpot.  Here is what I made for you.

My card base is white card stock cut, scored and folded to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"  I added a black mat cut at 4" X 5 1/4" and a patterned paper mat cut at 3 3/4" X 5".  Patterned paper is from the Doodlebug Pot O' Gold 6" X 6" paper pad.

My pot of gold image is from the Silhouette store and was cut at 4 1/4".  I cut the gold out of some gold card stock and the pot out of black card stock and adhered them together.  My sentiment is also from the Doodlebug paper pad.  The pot of gold is adhered to the card with some foam tape.

Now it is your turn. Head on over to Sunny Day Crafting and link up your projects that are Jackpot related.  Looking forward to seeing what you make.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the image and love that background paper!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Too Deanna. I love the image and background paper. The sentiment is sweet too.
    Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete