Sunday, March 28, 2021

Antique Rose Birthday Card

 

Today I have a birthday card for you. I started with heavy weight white card stock that I cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I used some Honey Bee Stamps Deckle Edge dies to cut my mats. The patterned paper is also from the Honey Bee Stamps Playful Pastels 6" X 6" paper pad.

My rose is from the Altenew Craft a Flower Antique Rose die set. I started with black card stock for the base layer and then used 3 different shades of pink card stock for the remaining layers. I attached the rose to the light green mat with liquid adhesive, then popped up that layer with foam tape before attaching it to the darker green mat.

I embossed my sentiment on to black card stock using some cream embossing powder by Simon Says Stamp.

To finish my card I added some crystal gemstones by Nuvo.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful care Deanna, I love the textures on your rose, the layers are really effective and your gemstones are a really good touch too, they look just like dew drops. Take care, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..........GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it!!!
    Thanks for all the details you provide, fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete