Monday, April 5, 2021

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #170


I am super excited to be joining the Let's Craft and Create Design Team. Let's Craft and Create is a fun challenge blog. I hope you will go check them out. The new challenge starting today is Anything Goes with the option to add Flowers.

For my project today I started with some heavy weight card stock cut, scored, and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I used patterned paper from the Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Bash 6" X 6" paper pad. The back mat is cut from an ombre paper and is cut to 3 3/4" X 5". The plaid patterned paper is cut to 3 1/2" X 4 3/4".

The happy birthday was cut using a My Favorite Things (MFT) die from some of the ombre paper. I cut the die also from white card stock three times and glued them together before adding the colored die cut to add some dimension to the sentiment. I attached the sentiment to the shadow die cut which was cut from vellum.

The flowers and leaves were die cut using the the MFT Stitched Garden die set. I used some scraps from the orange ombre paper as well as a green blue ombre paper from the Birthday Bash paper pad. The flower centers were cut from some yellow card stock in my stash.  To finish the card I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the centers of my flowers.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Now pop on over to the Let's Craft and Create and check out the rest of the design team projects and enter the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic springy Happy Birthday card! So cheery!!! It makes me smile!
    Huge congrats on your Design Team assignment!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete