Friday, May 14, 2021

You Are Simply Splended

 

I have a new card for you today. My card is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". I used some pattern paper from a really old 6" X 6" paper pad. 

I stamped my image on some Canson Watercolor paper. I used some Tomboy Markers to color on the stamp then spritzed water then stamped the image. I haven't done that much and it has been a really long time since I've done this. I then die cut my image out.

The image and matching dies are from a Fun Stampers Journey set called All Year Long.

For my layers I used some Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies. I used the largest die in the set to cut my yellow gingham paper which fit my card base completely. I used two smaller dies to cut more of the watercolor paper and the brown patterned paper. I used the watercolor paper because I wanted it to match the white border around my die cut image.

I stamped my sentiment using some Rich Cocoa Memento ink. The sentiment is from the Reverse Confetti So Many Sentiments stamp set. I then added the watercolor paper to my card with foam tape. I adhered the brown pattern paper with liquid adhesive. Mt image is also added with liquid adhesive. To finish the card I added some copper colored sequins.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card!!! I love your coloring, and the stitched dies are the best!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete