Sunday, May 16, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 

I just wanted to share the card I made for my husband for our 33rd Anniversary. I found the card in Cricut Access. I tweaked a bit. I sized it down to a card size of about 4.5" square.

I cut the card base out of some heavy weight white card stock. The next layer was cut from some pearlized cream card stock. The next two layers were cut from a navy blue and a red card stock.

 


 I also found this sentiment in Cricut Access and had my Cricut write out using a fine tip pen. I created a layer to go inside the card that was just slightly smaller than the card. I had my Cricut write on that and then cut it out.

Before layering everything together I heat embossed my sentiment using some Simon Says Stamp Ultra Fine Cream Embossing powder. The sentiment is from the Avery Elle Loads of Wishes stamp set..

Once my sentiment was done I adhered everything together using some liquid adhesive. I then used a small heart die from my stash to cut two hearts out of a scrap of the navy card stock. I adhered those to the card at each end of the sentiment and coated them with glossy accents.

I am happy with how this turned out. I knew I wanted a fun shaped card for this project. I appreciate you stopping by for a visit. Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Great Anniversary card, I didn't realize Cricut had sentiments like that. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. Our anniversary is this coming Wednesday.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! I love the different layers and shape card. I see a great matching envie in the background too! The inside sentiment is another great Cricut find. Thanks for doing the legwork for me!! :))))

    Happy Anniversary to you and the hubs!!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete