Thursday, August 5, 2021

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #174 AG Option Use Polka Dots and/or Stripes

 

It is hard to believe it is August already! It is time for a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. Challenge #174 is live, it's Anything Goes with the option to use Polka Dots and/or Stripes. I of coursed used both.

To make my card I started with heavy weight cardstock that was cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base.  I used an MFT Stitched Scallop Edge Die to cut my card base. I added a 1 3/4" strip of some rainbow striped patterned paper. Both the stripped and polka dot paper is from MFT.

My blue and white polka dotted paper was cut using a wave background image I found in Design Space. I resized it to 2" high by 5 1/2" wide. I adhered that to my card base with liquid adhesive.

My shell image is also found in Design Space. It consists of 3 layers that I cut from white, a light yellow and a dark yellow at 3.432" wide. I adhered the layers together with liquid adhesive. I then spayed the shell with some sparkle shimmer spray and let it dry. I stamped my sentiment with some Versafine Onyx Black ink. I attached the shell with some foam tape.

To finish the card I added some light blue pearls around the sentiment. Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you will pop on over to Let's Craft and Create and play along with us. I had so much fun creating this card and can't wait to see what you make.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic sentiment to use on this card!!! Love it all!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete