Saturday, January 22, 2022

You Perk Me Up

 


Hey everyone, I'm back with a new card.  I heard about a new Challenge Blog called Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. I decided to participate this challenge which was Coffee and Snowflakes.




For my card I found this image in Cricut Access. I cut my image at 4". There are additional extras with this image that I decided not to use. Once I had my image cut and adhered together I created my card base.

I started with some heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I cut my patterned paper to 4" X 5 1/4". Before adhering to my card base I embossed some small snowflakes using both Clear embossing powder and some Hero Arts Satin White embossing powder.

I adhered my cup to my pattern paper with some liquid adhesive. I then adhered that to my card base also with liquid adhesive.

I stamped my sentiment with some Memento Espresso Truffle ink.  

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you will come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I adore that big 'ole mug!
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the woodgrain with the snow! Very awesome looking card, thanks for sharing with us at CCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! I really love how you "made" your own background paper! Perfect!!! This would be a fantastic Valentine card too!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete