Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #188 AG + The Colors of Fall

 


There is a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. Challenge #188 is Anything Goes with the option of The Colors of Fall (Use any or all of these colors - red, yellow, orange, brown). This is my project.

For my card I started off with some heavyweight white cardstock, cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. Next, I cut a piece of pattern paper to 4" X 5 1/4". My pattern paper is from an Echo Park Welcome Autumn 6" X 6" Mega Pad. I used a dark brown solid from the same paper pad and die cut it with Pink Fresh Studio's Geo Tiles coverplate die. I applied an adhesive sheet to the back of the paper before die cutting it so it was easier to adhere to my pattern paper. After I had those layered together, I attached them to my card base with liquid adhesive.

The leaves were cut from colored cardstock using an Autumn Leaves die set from Spellbinders. I heat embossed the word fall with some gold embossing powder and die cut it out using the matching dies from Honeybee Stamps. The word Greetings is from the same Honeybee stamp set and was also embossed in gold. I popped up my fall sentiment with foam tape. To finish the card, I added some gold pearls.

Now I hope you will pop on over to Let's Craft and Create to look at the inspiration provided by the rest of the Design Team and link up your project. We would love to have you join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment