Friday, January 13, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers January Challenge

 


BYSH Cardmakers has decided to continue with Sketch #29 for January. Need a reminder of what the sketch is? Here you go.

Just a hint on using this sketch. I used double sided pattern paper on my card. I cut it down to 3 3/4" X 5" first, then used a pencil to lightly draw my lines for cutting on my paper. It makes it easier to get the correct cuts. You can then just us the A and B sides of your pattern paper on your card.

For my card, I started with heavyweight white cardstock that I cut, scored and folded to make my 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. I then added a 4" X 5 1/4" white mat, and then added my pattern paper. I then cut some white glitter cardstock into a 3" circle. My pattern paper is from an older Echo Park Winter 6" X 6" paper pad.

My image was cut using my Cricut Maker 3. It is from the Winter Animals image set, I chose to change the colors of the image to better match my pattern paper.  I assembled it with liquid adhesive. He is adhered to the glitter cardstock circle with some thin foam tape. I then adhered the circle to my card base with more thin foam tape. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the bunny and sled. I added some small white polka dots to the gloves and scarf.

So, now it's your turn to play along. Head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog for more inspiration then post your project to our Facebook group.

I appreciate you stopping by for a visit. Hope you stop by again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment