Friday, January 27, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #29 Challenge

 


Today I have my final inspiration project using Sketch #29 over at the BYSH Cardmakers blog. I followed the sketch to cut my pattern paper which is from a Recollections 6" X 6" paper pad. I used both sides of the paper for my card. It made me think of a gingerbread house so of course I had to use a gingerbread house on my card.

My gingerbread house is from Cricut Design Space. I used some red gems to trim the roof and for my door knob. I white heat embossed my sentiment on some kraft cardstock.

Now it's your turn. There are still a few days left to get your project posted in our Facebook group. Need more inspiration? Then head on over to the BYSH Cardmakers .

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you will come back again for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment