Wednesday, February 1, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #30 Challenge

 


Welcome to February everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at BYSH Cardmakers. We are using Sketch #30. It's a fun one.


My card for your inspiration today uses pattern paper from My Favorite Things. It's an older 6" X 6" paper pad. I used some blue glitter cardstock from my stash to cut a snowflake at 2 1/4" with my Cricut Maker 3. I cut a 2 1/2" circle using a die out of vellum to put behind my snowflake. It is all attached to my heavyweight white cardstock card base with liquid adhesive.

I white heat embossed a sentiment on some dark teal cardstock and used the coordinating die to cut it out. I popped up my sentiment with some foam adhesive. To finish the card I added 3 iridescent snowflake sequin tucked around my sentiment.

I appreciate you stopping by. I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog for more inspiration from the design team. Then post your project in our Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment