Sunday, February 5, 2023

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #192 AG + Say What? Use a Sentiment


 It's time for a new challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. Challenge 192 is Anything Goes with the option to Use a Sentiment. I chose to make a full front shaker card.

I started with some heavyweight white cardstock that I cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. Next I chose some pattern paper from an older Doodlebug paper pad in my stash. I used an A2 Full Front Shaker Card Pocket from Kat Scrappiness to make my shaker card. I cut my pattern paper about a 16th of an inch smaller than an A2 card so it would fit and the tabs fold easier. I removed the protective film of 3 of the sides of the tabs. I then added my shaker bits. I found some in my stash with colors that worked well with the pattern paper. I also added some tiny stars. I then removed the protective film from the top tab and sealed up my shaker. I then attached it to my card base with some double sided adhesive scor-tape.

I wanted to decorate the front of the card and found this cupcake in Cricut Design Space. I cut it out at 3" and adhered the layers together. I added some pink Nuvo Glitter Drops over the cupcake wrapper and cherry layers. I used more scor-tape to adhere the cupcake to the front of my card. 

I foiled my sentiment with some pink foil from Spellbinders and trimmed it down. I adhered my sentiment over the wrapper of my cupcake with some liquid adhesive and foam tape.

Now it's your turn. I hope you will play along with us. Just link up your project over at Let's Craft and Create.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: