Friday, February 17, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch Challenge #30 Second Project.


 Today I have another inspiration project for our BYSH Cardmakers Sketch Challenge #30.Here is a look at the sketch,

For my project I followed the sketch measurements. I used a holly border die for the 5 1/2" X 1" border piece. I used a wreath for my circle and heat embossed my sentiment in the center of the wreath. I added some tiny red pearls as the holly berries on the wreath.

There is still plenty of time to play along with us. Hop on over to the BYSH Cardmakers for more inspiration. then share your project in our Facebook group.

For those that had questions on how to cut and assemble our Dec./Jan sketch Crystal made a short video for you. You can find it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will join us for our challenge. See you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment