Friday, April 7, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #32 Challenge

 


A new challenge has started over at BYSH Cardmakers using Sketch #32.


My pattern paper is from an older Doodlebug 6" X 6" paper pad. My Santa was cut with my Cricut at 2". I cut his face, nose and cheeks out of white cardstock and used my alcohol markers to color them.

I assembled Santa. Using a 2 1/4" stitched circle die, I cut a circle from some vellum. I adhered Santa to the vellum and added liquid adhesive to the vellum only where Santa was and attached it to my card. 

This was a fun sketch to play with and I hope you will join in the fun. Head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog for more design team inspiration then add your project to our Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. I hope to see what you make with the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment