Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #194 Anything Goes Option Pink and Grey

 


April has arrived and so has a new challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Challenge #194 starts today. This month's challenge is Anything Goes with the option to use pink and grey. I made this birthday card for my sister using the challenge theme.

For my card I started with heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored, and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 /2" landscape card base. I added a piece of dark grey and white polka dotted pattern paper.

For my tulips I used the Glimmer Kit of the Month from Spellbinders for February. The glimmer plate came with a die and bright pink foil. I foiled the image on some white cardstock with the bright pink foil. I then colored in my tulips using my Spectrum Noir Triblend brush markers. Then I used the die to cut out the tulips. I adhered the tulips to my card base with some foam tape. 

To finish my card I foiled my sentiment with the bright pink foil using my Spellbinders Glimmer system and cut it out with a sentiment die. I popped up the sentiment using foam tape. 

Finally, I added some pink confetti to finish my card.

Now it's your turn. Link up your project over at Let's Craft and Create. Can't wait to see what you all make.

Thanks for stopping by today. I apologize that it's been awhile since I have posted a project. I had total knee replacement surgery mid March and it has been hard for me to get into my craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment