Friday, June 30, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #34 Inspiration Project

 


I have another inspiration project using sketch #34 for the BYSH Cardmakers June challenge. Today is the final day to enter a project.  My card features pattern papers from a Recollections 6" X 6" paper pad from my stash.

My tree is from Cricut Access and was cut with my Maker 3. I created a small offset for my tree in Design Space and cut that from some dark green cardstock. I cut the top layer from some gold mirror cardstock. I adhered the layers of the tree together with liquid adhesive.

For the little strip behind the tree, I used a border die from Spellbinders to cut that out of more of the gold mirror cardstock.  I heat embossed my sentiment on a piece of the dark green cardstock using some gold embossing powder.

I used some foam tape to adhere the tree and sentiment to my card, I added some red, green and gold gems to my tree as a finishing touch.

I hope you will pop on over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog for more inspiration then add your project to our Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment