Friday, June 16, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch Challenge #34

 


There is a new challenge at BYSH Cardmakers using Sketch #34. This is my first inspiration project for you.

Here is a peek at the sketch.


I followed the sketch measurements. My pattern paper is from the Doodlebug Candy Cane Lane 6" X 6" paper pad. My images are from the sticker sheet.

I hand cut a snow bank from some white cardstock. I created my scene using some of the stickers. I added some stardust stickles to my roof of the house and doghouse. The clay snowflakes are from my stash. I added some of the stardust stickles to the snowflakes as well. I stamped my sentiment in some black ink and popped it up on my card.

Now it's your turn to show us your project using the sketch. Cant wait to see what you make. Head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog for more inspiration from our awesome design team. Then head over tour Facebook group to add your project.

Thanks for stopping by. Can't wait to see what you create.

1 comment: