Monday, June 5, 2023

Let's Craft and Create - It's Hip to be Square

 


Hard to believe it's June already! But that means it's time for a new challenge at Let's Craft and Create. The challenge this month is Anything Goes with the option It's Hip to be Square. Make a square card. This is my project.

It was about 90 degrees here the day I made my card so of course it had to be cooling. I started with some heavy weight white cardstock that I cut, scored and folded to make a 5 1/2" X 5 1/2" card base.

I found this fun diagonal striped paper that is cut to 5 1/4" X 5 1/4" and adhered to my card base with liquid adhesive. I then cut a blue cardstock mat to 4 1/2" X 4 1/2" and adhered my snow cone paper to it with liquid adhesive. My snow cone paper is cut to 4 1/4" X 4 1/4". I adhered this to my card base with some foam tape.

My snow cone is a print then cut image from the Silhouette store. I used an arch die to cut a piece of pink vellum to attach my snow cone to my card. I used some thin foam squares to attach the snow cone to the vellum. I then added liquid adhesive just behind the snow cone to adhere it to my card.

Now it's your turn. Can't wait to see what you make. Head on over to Let's Craft and Create and link up your project. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment