Friday, July 14, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Challenge Sketch 35 Project 2

 


Hey everyone! I'm up on the blog at BYSH Cardmakers with another inspiration post for our July Challenge.

I followed the measurements on the sketch. pattern papers are from an old My Minds Eye paper pad in my stash. I used my corner chomper to round the two corners on the diagonal stripe paper.  For my two embellishments I found these snowflake stickers in my stash and thought they would be perfect. I stamped my sentiment and popped it up with some foam tape. To finish my card I added some small clear rhinestones to my trees and around the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will pop on over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog for more wonderful inspiration from the design team then add your project to our Facebook group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment