Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Let's Craft and Create Challenge #197 Anything Goes - Add Flowers

 


Wow! Summer has arrived in a big way here. It's time for a new challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Our challenge for July is Anything Goes with the option to Add Flowers. This is my take on the challenge.

This image was a Print then Cut image that I found in the Silhouette Design Store. I sized my image to about 3" tall. After printing it, I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut it out. I cut three more of the images without printing them out of the cardstock leftover from the Print and Cut image. What I did was duplicated the image. I then ungrouped the image and deleted the flowers which left me with just the red cut line of the image. I then duplicated that two more times and arranged them on my mat to the right and underneath the Print then Cut image. After reading the registration marks my Portrait cut out the image I printed along with the other 3 blank images. I then adhered the layers all together which added some dimension and stability to my image. I then white heat embossed my sentiment onto the pot the flowers were in.

I started with heavyweight white cardstock that was cut, scored and folded to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base. The pattern paper I chose was from a Honeybee Stamps 6" X 6" paper pad. I cut it down to 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" so it covered my entire card front. To finish the card I added some blue confetti to the front.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will head over to Let's Craft and Create and play along with us. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment