Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Creative Crafters Challenge #69 Anything Goes



So excited to be joining the Design Team for The Creative Crafters Challenge blog. Today starts Challenge #69 as always it's Anything Goes. This is my project.

My card base is heavyweight white cardstock cut, scored and folded to make a standard A2 card base.

My pattern papers are from the Carta Bella Fall Fun 6" X 6" paper pad. My images on the circle are from the chipboard die cuts.

My sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn stamp and die set. I embossed the word Autumn on some of the deep red metallic cardstock with some Antique Gold embossing powder. I cut it out 3 more times and adhered them together with the embossed sentiment on top. This adds dimension without having to cut teeny tiny bits of foam tape.

I stamped Hello directly to the card using some brown ink just above my Autumn sentiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment