Friday, March 29, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Challenge Sketch #43


 I'm back with my second project for the Sketch #43 challenge at BYSH Cardmakers.

Here's a look at the sketch.

I followed the measurements on the sketch for my card. My pattern papers are from an older Echo Park 6" X 6" paper pad. I used a snowflake die from Gina Marie Designs. I cut the snowflake twice, once from vellum and again from some white glitter cardstock. I offset them slightly and adhered them together with some liquid adhesive just at the middle. The star in the center actually cuts out of the snowflake, but I added it back with a foam square.

I white heat embossed my sentiment on some red cardstock and matted it with some green cardstock. I used a thin foam strip to pop up the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting today. Now, hurry over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog to check out more inspiration the head to our Facebook group and add your project.


No comments:

Post a Comment