Friday, March 15, 2024

The Creative Crafter Challenge #74

 


It's time for a new challenge over at The Creative Crafter. As always, it's Anything Goes.  This is my project.

My card base is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2".  I embossed a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" white cardstock panel with the Spellbinders February 3D Embossing folder of the month. I then used my finger to rub some Simon Hurley Cross My Heart Solar Paste across the raised areas of the embossed cardstock. You can't really see it in the photo, but it gives it a pale pink shine to the embossing.

For my main image I used the February Large Die of the Month. I decided to make my basket blue. I adhered the basket to my card front with some liquid adhesive. I only added the adhesive to the outside edges of the card so I could tuck my flowers and carrots into my basket.

I cut my Lily of the Valley from a light lavender cardstock. My tulips are 3 shades of pink and 3 shades of purple. I cut my carrots from two different shades of orange. I used two different shades of green for the stems, leaves, and carrot tops.

My bunny is cut from white and pink cardstock. I added him to the basket with liquid adhesive and foam tape to his ears.

To finish the card, I added some Stardust Stickles to some of the flowers. I stamped my sentiment with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink on some white cardstock. I used a sentiment label die to die cut my sentiment and adhered it to the lower left side of the basket with liquid adhesive.

Now it's your turn. Head over to The Creative Crafter to check out the design team inspiration then link up your project.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable card! I love that bunny! nose deep into your basket of goodies. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete