Friday, June 7, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #46 Challenge

 


A new challenge has started over at BYSH Cardmakers. We are using Sketch #46. Here's a peek at the sketch.

Our challenge sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn. 


For my project I used some pattern paper scraps from a Lawn Fawn paper pad. I used the XXX stamp set to stamp my image which I colored with some Zig Watercolor markers on some Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I then stamped my speech bubbles and stamped my sentiments in green and red ink. I cut the image panel into a rectangle to adhere it to my card. I added some white gel pen highlights.

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you will pop over to the BYSH Cardmakers and check out the rest of the design team inspiration then head over to our Facebook group and share your project.


No comments:

Post a Comment