Saturday, June 15, 2024

The Creative Crafters Challenge #77 June 2024

 


It's time for a new challenge over at The Creative Crafters. I just received the Hula Hippos stamp and die set so of course had to stamp and color it up. The little hippos doing the hula in this stamp set can't help but put a smile on your face.

I used some orange pattern paper from Echo Park as it reminded me of a sunset. I used some pattern paper from Lawn Fawn to cut my water and sand with my Cricut Joy Xtra. 

Everything is adhered flat to my card except the pineapple drink which I popped up with a foam square.

My sentiment is from the same stamp set and I white heat embossed it. 

I hope you head over to The Creative Crafters to check out the other Design Team projects then link up your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment