Friday, June 28, 2024

Kat Scrappiness Quokka Time

 


I'm participating over on Instagram, with some of the other Kat Scrappiness Influencers who have made projects featuring the adorable Quokkas from Kat Scrappiness. 

My project today uses the cute Quokka from the Quokka Flowers Stamp Set and the Coordinating Dies. I colored my Quokka with some warm gray Copic markers.

For my background I used the A2 Stitched Strips Dies. I used the 3 largest sizes of the dies. I die cut a rainbow of colors and adhered them directly to my card base in rainbow order. I then stamped my sentiment with black ink. The sentiment is from the Quokka Flowers Stamp set. To finish my card, I added some AB Glass Baubles.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will head over to Instagram and check out the other projects.

@deannamulder

@paperfibercrafts

@mariagiselleb

@canterburycarddesigns

Just a heads up, Kat Scrappiness is having a Christmas in July Sale the entire month of July, starting July 1st.



No comments:

Post a Comment