Friday, July 5, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Sketch #47 Challenge

 

A new challenge has started at BYSH Cardmakers using a new sketch, sketch #47. Let's take a look at the sketch.


Here is another look at my first Inspiration Project.


My card is a standard A2 card. My pattern paper is from Carta Bella. I matted my main layer with some Kraft colored cardstock from the pattern paper pad. I also used some deep red pattern paper to mat the plaid paper layer and both colored pattern paper for the square layer.

For my focal point I cut a poinsettia out of white cardstock. I added some light yellow Copic markers to the center of my flower. I colored the actual center of my flower with some more golden markers.

I adhered my Poinsettia to the center of my panel then added some gold confetti around my flower. I white heat embossed my sentiment to a scrap of the red cardstock.

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog to check out the other Design Team inspiration and link up your project on our Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment