Friday, July 19, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party Day 1


 

Welcome to Day 1 of the BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party! I'm so glad you stopped by.

Today my project features some products from Lawn Fawn, one of our awesome sponsors.


My project today features pattern paper from an older Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper. My card base is an A2 Kraft cardstock. My green plaid paper is cut to 4" X 5 1/4".

I used the Lawn Fawn Gingerbread Friends to cut the two smaller Gingerbread Friends for my card, as well as the decorations. I cut the bow from some of the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas Paper. I then cut a circle using some of the red plaid paper from the same paper pad. I also cut an identical circle from vellum.

My card base is an A2 size using some MFT Kraft cardstock. I used the same MFT Kraft cardstock to cut my Gingerbread Friends. I white heat embossed my sentiment on another piece of Kraft Cardstock.

I hope you will join the party over at BYSH Cardmakers Blog.


6 comments:

  1. Love the gingerbread, awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Deanna! Those gingerbread people are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card & sentiment. Love the gingerbread friends, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicious little couple this is! Great colors and papers used on this~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone here looking for a loan ?
    Mr Pedro and his working loan company lend me a loan of 400000 Euro after going through some financial situation in my life, Mr Pedro work with a reputable loan company that give loans at the very low 2% rate of any loan kind that you wish to apply as long as you would make a return honesty and trust.
    Anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on email: pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339

    ReplyDelete