Saturday, July 20, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party Day 2

 


Welcome back to Day 2 of the BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party.  My project today features products from our new sponsor Waffle Flower.

My card is a standard A2 card. My background is some printed green glitter cardstock. My focal image features the Waffle Flower Sketched Poinsettia stamp set. I used the matching two-piece stencil set to color my image then die cut it out with the matching dies. My sentiment is also from the same stamp set and cut with the matching dies.

I popped my flower up on the front of my card with some foam tape from Therm O Web but adhered the sentiment down flat to the card. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will come party with us.



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Deanna! I love this beautiful poinsettia with the glitter background! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Deanna!! Love those multilayered stencils. Your colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Can't ever go wrong with a poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone here looking for a loan ?
    Mr Pedro and his working loan company lend me a loan of 400000 Euro after going through some financial situation in my life, Mr Pedro work with a reputable loan company that give loans at the very low 2% rate of any loan kind that you wish to apply as long as you would make a return honesty and trust.
    Anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on email: pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339

    ReplyDelete