Sunday, July 21, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party Day 3

 

Welcome back! It's day 3 of the BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party. Today I have a simple card. I recently purchased an A2 size paper pad from Waffle Flower one of our party sponsors. The paper pad is called Seasons Greetings. This blue holly paper was the first sheet in the paper pad, and I fell in love with it.

I added a piece of that pattern paper to my card base. I added a simple Merry Christmas sentiment. I cut the shadow from blue cardstock and the main layer from red cardstock. I used an Easy Cut Adhesive sheet that I applied to the back of my cardstock. I then ran it through my die cutting machine and I had an instant sticker. The Easy Cut Double Sided Adhesive sheets are from Therm o Web another party sponsor. I popped up my sentiment using some iCraft 3D Foam adhesive, which is also from Thermo O Web. I finished my card with a few white confetti.

I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers blog and play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment