Wednesday, July 24, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party

 

I'm back with another card for the Christmas in July Linky Party. If you haven't joined the party, there is still time.

My card today is a standard A2 card. My card features the Gnome Alone Santa die set from Taylored Expressions. Pattern papers are from my stash. The striped paper is cut to 4" X 5 1/4". I used a stitched Arch die to cut the green pattern paper. I white heat embossed my sentiments which are from the Sneak A Peek Sentiments stamps.

I hope you will head over to the BYSH Cardmakers and link up your project.

5 comments:

  1. Awww... Deanna, this is just the cutest card! Love the adorable gnome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable Santa gnome and a festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Santa gnome! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone here looking for a loan ?
    Mr Pedro and his working loan company lend me a loan of 400000 Euro after going through some financial situation in my life, Mr Pedro work with a reputable loan company that give loans at the very low 2% rate of any loan kind that you wish to apply as long as you would make a return honesty and trust.
    Anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on email: pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339

    ReplyDelete