Thursday, July 25, 2024

BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party


 I'm back with another project for the BYSH Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party. Today I'm featuring some products from our sponsor, Pink and Main. 

I used some pattern paper from the Pink and Main Merry and Bright 6" X 6" paper pad. I used a Reverse Scallop Stitched Rectangle die to die cut both my pattern papers. I then inlaid the word pattern paper into the green frame. I used some iCraft Easy Tear Double Sided Adhesive Tape to adhere these together. I then adhered this to my A2 card base. My snowman is a Print then Cut image I found in Cricut Design Space. I popped him up using some foam tape from iCraft. To finish him, I added 3 clay snowflakes to him.

Have you joined the party? There are still a couple of days to join us. Head over to the Linky Party and get your project linked up. There are some great prizes being offered by our sponsors.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Deanna! Loving that cute snowman! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy snowman. Your card is so happy with how colorful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright, cheerful card! Love it. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone here looking for a loan ?
    Mr Pedro and his working loan company lend me a loan of 400000 Euro after going through some financial situation in my life, Mr Pedro work with a reputable loan company that give loans at the very low 2% rate of any loan kind that you wish to apply as long as you would make a return honesty and trust.
    Anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on email: pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339

    ReplyDelete