Sunday, July 11, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

I found some great stamps from Inkadinkado called Thoughts for the Day. When I saw this one, I knew it would be perfect with the Forever Young cartridge. Here is the card I ended up making. The card is 4 1/2" X 6". I cut the image at 5". The ribbon is some from my stash and the paper is from Bazzill. I added some stickles to the middle of the flower and a small pink pearl to the purse. I attached the model with some foam tape to pop her up and give the card some dimension. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love it, thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blogging around and found your blog. Great designs. Thank you for letting me visit.
    http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, I love it!!!! Thanks for joining our Scrappy Frogs challenge!

    ReplyDelete