Sunday, July 19, 2009

What I Have Been Up To

Sorry I haven't had anything to post lately. I was at a Stampin Up event yesterday and did make some cards, one for my FIL's birthday which is Friday. I have been busy today cutting out images for the paperclip bookmarks which I posted last week. The paperclip bookmark images are for work, for a craft activity for the kids that attend the summer food sites. This is my busy time of year at work closing out our year and getting ready for the auditors, and then of course setting things up for the new year. With that and the heat I just haven't had much energy to get creative. I really want to take a class on Tuesday on Distress Inks. Not sure if I will make it but I am going to call the store tomorrow to see if they still have room in the class. I am going to need to sneak out of work a few minutes early no more than 10 or 15 minutes so I can get there on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment