Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Shower Card


We are having a baby shower for a Co-worker next week and I was asked to make a card. Her layette set is Tall Tales by Carter so I used that for inspiration. Tall Tales is dark brown with circles of aqua, orange, and blue with a giraffe on it.  I used the giraffe from the Paisley cartridge. I cut two of the giraffes, one at 3" and a smaller one at 2". I used some pumpkin colored card stock for the 1st layer. The dotted paper is from Michael's. The chocolate brown is by Die Cuts With A View that I bought at Joann's and the cream colored card stock is just from my stash. The card is 8 1/2" X 5 1/2". I used cream colored card stock for the card,  and cream for the layers. I embossed the cream colored card stock with the Cuttlebug Bloom Dot A2 embossing folder. The word baby is cut from Gypsy Wanderings at 1 1/4". I used pop dots for the giraffe's and the word paper to give the card some added dimension. Thanks for looking.

2 comments: