Friday, January 1, 2010

Here She Is...My Gypsy!


Here is my Gypsy. I got it on Monday and love it. I haven't made a lot with it yet but have spent a lot of time getting to know her and following along on YouTube videos learning how to use her. I love how small she is. Since I don't have a lot of crafting space it is nice not having to have all my cartridges out and have my laptop on my table if I am using Design Studio. I have played around and welded a couple of things for Valentines Day but haven't done anything with them yet. I will. I had to take my husband to Urgent Care this morning. Nothing serious he has a strained and pulled muscle in his arm. It has been bothering him for a couple of days but as a typical guy (sorry!) he wouldn't go to the doctor. This morning he woke up and could hardly move it, it was too sore. So I made him go. Anyway I said all that because I took my Gypsy with you and worked on laying out a couple of cards. Haven't had a chance to cut them out yet. I guess you can tell I am excited about the Gypsy. I am going to be having so much fun! Too bad I have to go back to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment