Sunday, February 21, 2010

Get Well Soon

Here is a quick get well soon card I made this afternoon. The card is made from white card stock and is 4 1/2" X 6. The orange mat is 4 1/4" X 5 3/4" and the dark pink mat is 4" X 5 1/2" made from some Bazzill card stock I had on hand. The print mat is from the DCWV Stack 6 and is 3 3/4" X 5 1/4".  I then used a Fiskars embossing and edge punch to punch the bottom of each mat. The ribbon is some I got from Craft Warehouse. The butterflies were from the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge and cut at 1 3/4" from both the orange and pink Bazzill card stock and adhered with foam tape. I wanted to bling it up a little so went over the butterflies with some Crystal Stickles. I am not too happy with the way they photographed, it looks as if the stickles are still a little wet in spots so they appear a little clumpy. They don't look that way on the actual card. If I get a chance to take another picture I will after they have dried overnight. The Get Well Soon stamp is from Hero Arts and I used a Pearlescent Coral Brillance Ink Pad.

6 comments:

  1. Oh what pretty colors Deanna! Love your design. Thanks for joining in at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Will certainly brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone will definitely feel better after receiving this card. I love how you glitzed up those butterflies. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Great paper and I love the little butterfly. Thanks for playing at PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those butterflies and colors are wonderful. Thanks for taking the BBTB2 Challenge. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo...I love the butterflies on here. They're so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete