Thursday, March 11, 2010

No Post and Glitter Paper!

Just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know I haven't forgotten you. Last weekend was crazy and I just didn't get a chanced to get anything made and posted. After another hectic week at work I am home until Monday so hope I get more done this weekend. I am very excited, I just got two new cartridges, Forever Young and Sweet Treats. So I hope to play with them this weekend. There are some great flowers on these two cartridges and I want to make my mom a bouquet for her birthday so I think I will be experimenting with that this weekend. I also volunteered to serve as a guinea pig for Kim at Cutters Creek. She is carrying the American Craft glitter paper and because she was having delays with her order on some of the colors she wanted to get samples out for some of us to provide honest feed back to the rest in the group. If  you haven't seen this paper you must. It is some of the most fantastic glitter paper I have ever seen. It is a nice thick paper and the glitter doesn't rub off. I am also hoping to make a project with that this weekend. If you would like to see the paper or order some yourself give Kim a visit at Cutters Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment