Saturday, June 12, 2010

Forever Young Flower Card

This flower card is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". I started with a green card stock base. the patterned paper is from a K & Company paper stack. The flower is cut at 3" from the Forever Young cricut cartridge and is found on page 70 of the handbook. I used three different shades of pink for the flower and ran the flower center through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder to add some texture and dimension. The buttons are from a small pack I picked up at Michaels for $1 a few months ago. Ribbon is a scrap I had in my stash. The flowers are Prima flowers and I added a small pink brad to hold them together and attached them with a glue dot to each end of the ribbon. I made this card for the Jitterbuggin Challenge. You had to use complimentary colors, use a cricut flower cut, and use some ribbon as well as follow the sketch. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Deanna!! I need to get this cart out and play with it, so many cute things on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card......the flower is so cheery!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by again to let you know I left an award for you over on my blog.

    http://k-ekreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete