Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ruff Day?

Here is a shaped card I made today using the Create-A-Critter cartridge. I used my Gypsy to weld the shadow of this little dog. I placed one image on my screen mat at 5" then copied and pasted the image again to my mat. I used the flip button to flip the shadow image and moved it until it just overlapped the first image and then grouped and welded them together. I then cut each layer of the little dog again at 5" so I had all three layers and placed them glued them to the shaped card. I added a ribbon color and a dog tag. The tag is cut from the Sentimental cartridge from the desk key. I printed the sentiment on my computer and used the center point function on my Cricut Expression to cut out the scalloped image around the words at 1 1/2". I cut the tag again using the shift key again 1 1/2" from a darker brown. The finished size of the card is approximately 5" X 5". Thanks for looking.

1 comment: