Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Easel Card

When I was on Splitcoaststampers last week looking at the tutorial on how to make the Easel Card they also included directions for several variations including a horizontal card. I thought that sounded really interesting and decided to give it a try. I actually started making the card last week and just finished it on Friday. I had hoped to get more done this weekend but my daughter has been really sick with a kidney infection. My time this weekend has been devoted to taking care of her.

Anyway, the finished size of this card is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2". The petunias were cut at 3" from the Freshly Picked cricut cartridge. The sentiment on the outside says  Many Thanks, and inside says You're the Best. Checkout the tutorials over at Splitcoaststampers.com for more how to information.

I appreciate you stopping by for a visit and hope to get back into my routine next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment